The Runwell Chrono
The Runwell Chrono
British Tan Leather Strap Watch
Slate Blue Dial
- 47mm Case Size
- Argonite 5021 Quartz Chronograph Movement
- 120mm x 80mm Strap Length
- Calendar Aperture
- Double-Domed Sapphire Crystal
- Water Resistance to 10 ATM
- Super-LumiNova Hands
- British Tan Leather Strap
- Polished Stainless Steel Case With Slate Blue Dial Finish
Built To Last. Named Accordingly.
Built with precision in mind, the 47mm Runwell Chronograph features a refined sport function—and look—in addition the classic Runwell design and silhouette. The chrono movement allows you to measure time down to the second using two sub dials on the watch face, and a calendar aperture helps you keep track of the date. Super-LumiNova details add visibility in the dark. From the slate blue dial to the British tan leather strap, we've engineered every detail of this watch with obsessive focus to ensure the highest possible level of quality.
Movement - The Argonite 5021 Is A Force
The high-accuracy quartz movement—hand-assembled in Detroit with Swiss and other imported parts—drives the hours, minutes, seconds and calendar aperture function with precision.
- Chronograph: A watch with stopwatch function to measure elapsed time while continuing to display conventional time, often using independent sub dials operated by start, stop and reset push-pieces.
Case - Stainless Steel
This polished stainless steel case features a classic pumpkin crown and double-domed sapphire crystal. Sapphire is second only to the diamond in hardness, helping protect the watch from scratches.
Dial - Slate Blue Dial
Applied Arabic numerals in white accentuate this striking slate blue dial with two sub dials, Super-LumiNova hands. Midnight Blue and light bluelume details finish the cool face.
Strap - Premium Leather Strap In British Tan
Smooth and sophisticated, this leather strap in British tan is the perfect complement to this timepiece. This strap is cut and sewn in America and is removable, allowing you to customize your timepiece with the purchase of an additional strap.
- Quick Release: Fitted with quick release pins, this strap is easy to change. No tools are required.
Packaging - A Wooden Box To Treasure
Built from premium wood, every Shinola watch box is designed to last for generations.